As a non-profit, fundraising support is a critical piece of our organization. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about fundraising for veterans, children, dogs, people living with disabilities, mental health advocacy, and more.
Our fundraising support volunteers may assist with the following types of activities:
- Support and assist as needed at fundraising events
- Manage tables at community or special events
- Create, manage, and coordinate small fundraisers independently
- Network with businesses, family, and friends to ask for donations and sponsorships
- Pick up donations from local supporters
- Complete grant research and writing
All of the Deafinitely Dogs! volunteers are provided with a 2-hour volunteer orientation plus on-the-job coaching and guidance.
Please fill out the form below to apply to become a Deafinitely Dogs! volunteer!